About

by - 17:44

ABOUT THE BLOG
After being in a facebook group full of makeup, haircare, skincare and nails I decided I wanted to be a blogger and be able to write about products I have bought, give reviews, write my wishlist and of course ramble on about my life a little bit. I had been doubting as to whether people would actually want to read about me and my life but took the plunge and decided to go for it! This will be my personal blog featuring all things I love aswell as other things to look forward to, I hope you enjoy!

ABOUT MYSELF
I'm a Nineteen year old girl studying Primary Education Studies. Right now I live in Wales with my partner and have a daughter due on October 21st 2016 called Lacey-Mae. I have a real interest in beauty and love all the high end luxuries but also love finding budget products in drugstores as well as buying from Oriflame who I currently work for. 


PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
All pictures are taken by me unless otherwise stated. Please don’t use any of my pictures (both product, look & profile) without asking for permission. This also applies to screenshots you take of my blog.

                                                             
CONTACT
If you are a cosmetic, skin care, hair care brand, retailer or PR company that would want me to review your product or collaborate in any other way, you can contact me via email with your inquiry and/or any questions you might have.

If you are a reader and would like to contact me for any reason at all, please don't hesitate to drop me an email, I will always get back to you.

Email - gemmabowenxx@gmail.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/gemmabowenxx

Instagram - www.instagram.com/gemmabowenxx

Facebook - www.facebook.com/gemmabowensoriflame


You May Also Like

0 comments