by - 22:42




Hello lovely readers!

Today I’ll do the tag where I answer 21 questions about myself.
I’ve seen this in quite a few blogs, and I thought it would be a nice idea to do this as well so you guys can know a little bit more about me! I think the more personal you get with your readers, the better :)

Here we go…

1. Are you named after anyone? I am personally not named after anyone BUT my middle name is Mae and that was my nans name so my middle name is after her!

2. When was the last time you cried? My nans funeral friday, absolutely so heartbreaking losing someone that meant so much to you.

3. Do you have kids? No but a daughter due on October 21st 2016.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah definitely! I try and be nice to everyone :)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uh… Yeah. Maybe more than I should! But only with people that know me really well.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I don’t think so. I don’t really have a death wish, and I can think of at least 100 things that would make me feel alive and get my adrenaline going without having to throw myself off a bridge.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? Suprisingly I don't have a favourite as I only really eat toast or a cooked breakfast but if I had to choose it would be coco pops!

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Definitely the way they act and the way they dress, I don't like to judge a book by its cover.

9. What is your eye colour? Brown/Green.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies with a great storyline and an unexpected twist in the end, but if it’s just a plain simple scary movie, I’d rather see happy endings.

11. Favorite smells? If we are talking about perfume one million, if we are talking about food dominos..

12. Summer or winter? Summer, I can never find anything to wear in the winter!

13. Computer or television? Computer – I can watch TV on the computer, but not the other way around.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? When I went to Egypt, such an amazing country!

15. Do you have any special talents? I don't really think i'm talented at anything, boreeeee..

16. Where were you born? Wales.

17. What are your hobbies? Watching TV shows, learning anything new, compulsively shopping, researching and writing about beauty and fashion on my blog, relaxing at home with my family.

18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a kitten called Princess. Quite funny when the partner calls her.

19. Favorite movie? Definitely all of the Taken films!

20. Do you have any siblings? No, but I do have step siblings. One step sister and Two step brothers.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful! That includes both my professional and personal lives.

I think that’s the end of it!

You May Also Like

0 comments