Beauty Wishlist #1

by - 14:32



So then, a lot of high end products are EXTREMELY expensive and i'm not the one to have a load of money to splash out at once. This then calls for a beauty wishlist meaning I would write down everything that I want and get it later on or one at a time. Here are just some of the top items that are on my wishlist at the moment:
Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in Dolce K
I have seen this colour on TONS of girls in a makeup group I am in on Facebook and it has really caught my eye. its kind of a caramel brown colour and the matte effect just gets to me! I've always liked a brown/nude type lipstick but never knew whether it would suit me but we can always see right?

Dermacol 215
SOOOOO many people are really on a hype with this foundation. This has such an extremely high coverage due to it being a studio foundation which most celebrities wear to really get that flawless look. This is extremely cheap also as its just under £10 so it is a definite must have!

Unicorn Highlighter
I have been raving about this with what seems like forever and I am still yet to buy, this has hit my wishlist due to i'm forever thinking about it and how it looks so pretty applied but finding the right one is really hard!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sweets Glow Kit
Oh my gosh! this is the absolute most perfect glow kit and if you look at the swatches you will see for yourself that it is the most prettiest thing you have ever seen! It is definitely high on my list but so hard to find but maybe soon I will find it!

Slay All Day Setting Spray
I have never tried a setting spray before and I find that sometimes my makeup doesn't stay on too well so I was advised to get a setting spray that would keep my makeup fresh all day. This spray seemed like the most popular one to get and is also meant to smell AMAZING!

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick
This liquid lipstick was also on my wishlist and luckily enough I found someone selling the colour 'Invasion' which is a light purple kind of colour and looks absolutely gorgeous on! I bought this today with postage fees for ONLY £5!!! I am so excited to get this and will definitely be doing a review on it.

That will be all from me and I will be back soon for some more blogging! 

Gemma x

You May Also Like

0 comments